A good real estate pro knows that the client relationship doesn’t end at the closing. New homeowners often look to brokers for advice on renovations and property management, especially for estimating costs and hiring contractors. I will work with you before you list a home to imagine the potential it holds, and to figure out how much that potential should add to the price. I will also work with your clients in planning out and managing their renovations, both before they make an offer and once the deal is done.
- Mapping out potential renovations before a listing
- Estimating costs of renovations
- Meeting with sales clients to determine which repairs to make before listing
- Managing repairs and renovations for sales clients
- Attending open houses with buyer clients to advise on work that can be done
- Managing renovations for new homeowners